Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't this a case of two neighbours fighting over a hedge, more money than sense and the lawyers will get their fee.
No this is a case of proving that the premier league are liars who work at the behest of a cadre of red tops and this was nothing more than a shot at us to cause us reputational damage and try to make our achievements look like it was because we were cheating , rather than address their own issues with bad management, as i have said before its yank business practice 101, when you cant compete then your litigate.

No this is a case of proving that the premier league are liars who work at the behest of a cadre of red tops and this was nothing more than a shot at us to cause us reputational damage and try to make our achievements look like it was because we were cheating , rather than address their own issues with bad management, as i have said before its yank business practice 101, when you cant compete then your litigate.
I agree with your post 100%. The point was that the lawyers would take the case even if there was only a tiny chance of success. It's a nice fee.

Some knob on sly sports has just said that he thinks West Ham had the best year last year!

Dildos were up in 2023...

sddefault.jpg

I agree with your post 100%. The point was that the lawyers would take the case even if there was only a tiny chance of success. It's a nice fee.
i think it very much depends on the lawyer and what level they are at, a qc like pannick does not need the fee , the damage to his reputation from taking cases with little to no chance of success would be worth much more than any fee he would receive.

i think it very much depends on the lawyer and what level they are at, a qc like pannick does not need the fee , the damage to his reputation from taking cases with little to no chance of success would be worth much more than any fee he would receive.

This is the man who defended Boris Johnson over Partygate.

FPw89oRTfn4YgeLu.jpg

It didn't end well.

This is the man who defended Boris Johnson over Partygate.

FPw89oRTfn4YgeLu.jpg

It didn't end well.
Fair play, its easy to pick one case where it didnt end well but then ignore the 100s it did, you dont get to the level that he is at without enough credibility to back it up.

United’s 7 in a row would have been reported differently though because they did it without spending money and playing the beautiful game the United way
Don't forget that all the team were either born & bred in Salford, or they had supported the Trafford Termites from afar, since they were nippers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.