Media Discussion - 2023/24

It's a load of bollocks trying to convince everyone of a "new dawn" at the Swamp. Sly Stone must be working 24/7 to keep posting bullshit articles about Ratcliffe.
I’d say like a few others,these pricks are most likely paid by certain clubs to write or publish constant articles about them,it’s not about clicks but keeping them relevant in the eyes of those browsing,listening or reading articles..

IMG_0669.jpeg
Can we help out these poor befuddled Athletic journalists? Why can’t Newcastle match City’s spending?

I’d suggest that the prize money from 7 Premier Leagues, 3 FA Cups, 1 Champions League win, 1 CL runners-up, 2 CL semi-finals etc in the last dozen years might have put a teensy bit of distance between us and teams who haven’t won a thing in forever.

View attachment 104159
Can we help out these poor befuddled Athletic journalists? Why can’t Newcastle match City’s spending?

I’d suggest that the prize money from 7 Premier Leagues, 3 FA Cups, 1 Champions League win, 1 CL runners-up, 2 CL semi-finals etc in the last dozen years might have put a teensy bit of distance between us and teams who haven’t won a thing in forever.
Plus an academy that produces liquid gold

View attachment 104159

Simon Jordan has said that due to Mike Ashley's husbandry Newcastle would have plenty of leeway to spend in January.
We now learn that they can only buy if they sell.
Sums up Jordan's superior knowledge perfectly.
This is the expert Talk sport wheel out to pontificate about us while he is clearly clueless.

Has anybody else noticed the spending chart on the sky sports news app,for 2022/23 period?They’ve got the rags down as spending a paltry £22 mill!WTAF?How much did that dud Anthony cost them again?Not much chance of an investigation coming their way,when they have national news outlets covering their tracks for them!They can do what they f’kin want that lot…it’s a disgrace.

You’d be wrong then, perhaps give it a listen?

Theres only one thing stopping Newcastle from spending like City and that’s FFP.

If Newcastle had been taken over 3 years before the adoption of FFP they’d have spent like us too.

Reactions: PPT
You’d be wrong then, perhaps give it a listen?

Theres only one thing stopping Newcastle from spending like City and that’s FFP.

If Newcastle had been taken over 3 years before the adoption of FFP they’d have spent like us too.
Did Newcastle vote for or against ffp introduction?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.