Media Discussion - 2023/24

Nothing but relentlessly positive articles justifying why he’s quitting, all pure fanzine.

When pep goes we’ll be pebble dashed with how he can’t hack it any more. How we only won because we spent the most. How the whole club is fucked and we should expect a rapid decline. How he wasn’t any good anyway, we over achieved because of Omar Berrada etc
Yep - they'll be wrong though

I’ve seen that “Twenty Major Honours in nine years” on Wiki. Paisley was an excellent manager of his time and a likeable character….but fuck me the 20 MAJOR honours is padded out by including 6 Charity Shields !
He also managed 50 years ago and the game was just a touch simpler in those days.
Six leagues and three European Cups is not too shabby though in a nine year period.

Six leagues and three European Cups is not too shabby though in a nine year period.
It’s not but the European Cup was nothing back then, compared to now. For e.g. the dippers beat Brugges in the 1978 final. They had a bye in round one then only played Dresden, followed by Benfica then Monchengladbach in the semi.

It’s not but the European Cup was nothing back then, compared to now. For e.g. the dippers beat Brugges in the 1978 final. They had a bye in round one then only played Dresden, followed by Benfica then Monchengladbach in the semi.
You beat me to it

The standard was like the conference league trophy now what West Ham won! Paisley overhyped fat Sam

I get my words mixed up but than again using words arent my profession. If I kept getting my work wrong I would be sacked. It seems Reddy and Aluko can make mistake after mistake as do others of both sexes and their standard of work is more suited to local radio, if that !

Regardless of sex these people are not a good advert for sports journalists
We seem to have equality genderwise with pundits. Plenty of crap female and male ones. Why can't we have good pundits regardless of gender or other characteristics?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.