Media Discussion - 2023/24

Without the British, Sheikh Mansour's Dad wouldn't have been in power. We sponsored and demanded the coup. Buty Miguel knows as much about the history of the UAE as I do about having a 15 inch cock

& for nearly all the other Emirates, states, countries in the region & if the UK of US didn’t like how things were going with the democratic nation then they’d help ‘stabilise’ the government by sending it back 200 years.

Without the British, Sheikh Mansour's Dad wouldn't have been in power. We sponsored and demanded the coup. Buty Miguel knows as much about the history of the UAE as I do about having a 15 inch cock
Very succinct description of that bitter Irish dwarf there Damo.

I was a local level journalist (working for a community-based newspaper) and my philosophy was never write when angry about something, because the emotion comes through.

Problem with the clown Deluney is he's either angry cos we've won or gloating cos we lost.
There's no objectivity to his articles.

It's like Neville in match commentary; he's so angry when utd are losing he can't wait to blame the Glazers at every opportunity.
When we beat Arsenal in the LC final he was furious.
The camera focuses in an Arsenal kid crying before panning in on Ozil. GN says, "He's crying because of YOU!" He's emotional cos we're winning and he needed to let his frustration out.

Same this year when the dip beat Chelsea and he calls them the billion pound bottlejobs.
He's angry (cos the scousers have won the league cup) just like Liew, Deluney et al... are when we win.

Not making excuses for him, because he shouldn't be on the mic, but the difference is Neville is a former player, who's speaking in the moment.
These bitter journos have time to consider their articles and YET they still write a vitriolic piece.
It's premeditated. Basically they've written the article before they've even watched the game.

Miguel having a normal one.

He went to the last World Cup. Tries to justify this by saying he is a reporter, as though he’s a top notch intrepid investigative journalist though I am not aware of any top exclusives. ( I stand to be corrected)

Obviously if he was genuinely concerned he would have boycotted the event. But there’s money to be made writing articles and books the “histree” clubs will have no problem with.

The hilarious thing about the media, is on one hand they are frothing at the mouth saying why havent our charges been dealt with by now etc etc, while on the other hand if our charges are dealt with in the way they say they want them to be, they our out of a job, harris, delooney and many others have built there whole brand and livelihood on going after big bad city so IF we are guilty they are out of a job, when we are found innocent they will have a short lived rant about the ineffectiveness of the PL but it wont go on for long and then their careers are done, finished, kaput.

Its a very interesting and two faced dynamic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.