Media Discussion - 2023/24

Daily Mail sports desk also going to be ravaged by cuts, hopefully dickheads like Ian Herbert are first in line when the p45s are handed out
I like the way giving these parasites the boot is called restructuring. I doubt the general public will have any sympathy.

One of the few journalists I rate. Surprised by this, although imo, it says a lot about the standard of journalism these days. It’s all clickbait and ad impressions.

He was one of the better ones (which isn't saying much) but he could be very variable. He was quite vituperative about us over the UEFA charges but was also often quite fair, and even gushing in his praise.

The Telegraph is awful too…regular hit-pieces on City and like a Liverpool fanzine - not quite as bad as the Mail - nothing is.
cant believe Winter is on £400k no wonder hes out on his arse.
When I used to subscribe to The Sunday Times I posted about the sports section being a livarpool and united fanzine and got piled on by two photographers. One bowed out quite quickly but the other gave me the full City bingo for quite awhile. In the end I thought he proved to me that I was correct to describe it as a red top fanzine with his extraordinary outburst for a professional and cancelled my long held subscription. If I wasn't so steadfast in my decision to never read that paper again I would look if they were still there or if one or both have been made redundant.

PS. I hope Winter doesn't rock up at City as a "media person" as some posters seem to want, there are better journalists out there, if we need one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.