Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
All close season on sky sports is never ending utd shite from f’kin years ago!Can’t understand any blue paying them for that,these days!It’s beyond embarrassing now,and they don’t even try to hide it.All our f’kin yesteryears,..really?F’kin clowns!…
I “get it free” and don’t watch it. Football’s version of the History Channel.

Great stuff, the case(s) must both be going really well then.
That's what I thought.
Tomorrow is the last day of the trial, let's smother whatever outcome will be with all this white noise about this bellend hacking us.

You couldn't make it up.

The press have played a blinder yet again as they'll run this story to November until the wheels fall off it.

Sneaky fucking wankers.

Talkshite main headline in the sports bulletin;

"Rui Pinto threatens to release all the emails to prove city's guilt"

They forgot to mention what he was jailed for and the club should be shutting them down.
That headline is total fake news. It goes much further than the Sun story which is itself total bollocks.

I “get it free” and don’t watch it. Football’s version of the History Channel.
I don’t watch it myself mate but I can see the listings and it’s plain to see where their loyalties stand.Even the target audience must be getting sick of it now!It must rub in just how shit they are nowadays?..

All close season on sky sports is never ending utd shite from f’kin years ago!Can’t understand any blue paying them for that,these days!It’s beyond embarrassing now,and they don’t even try to hide it.All our f’kin yesteryears,..really?F’kin clowns!…
Dodgy box.
The way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.