Media Discussion - 2023/24

The MU-BBC are highlighting Mainoo's sublime flick on their football page - the sort of 'trick' every school footballer achieves before they reach 12.
And that's exactly it for me. Put anyone in the spotlight and they will appear good.

There are some very good, very driven players at Brighton, at all other clubs than the ones at three media supported clubs. They tend to breed superstars, that get found out at international (and even club level).

And that's exactly it for me. Put anyone in the spotlight and they will appear good.

There are some very good, very driven players at Brighton, at all other clubs than the ones at three media supported clubs. They tend to breed superstars, that get found out at international (and even club level).
You can imagine the commercial channels doing this to create traffic for their advertisers but the BBC have no excuse to pander to the glory hunters.

I thought Mainoo was OK when he came on, is he as good as the hyperbole? Clearly No, but in the time he was on he did more than future Baloon Door weiner (sic) Bellingham.

The MU-BBC are highlighting Mainoo's sublime flick on their football page - the sort of 'trick' every school footballer achieves before they reach 12.
I’ve just nutmegged my neighbour in a garden kickabout. I’m expecting a call from wastecoat any moment now.

And I could do that flick with a tennis ball on playground full of potholes and gravel back in the day when I was 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.