Media discussion - 2024/25

I had a right barney with Mrs Pegg about this. She quoted something crazy about the club whilst reading her ipad. She couldn't believe that I went ballistic when she mentioned the source. She now almost asks permission as to what site to click on. Think I need professional help.
Ah well a few weeks back my better half announced that she’d read somewhere on social media or some such platform that a certain footballer was coming back to a certain football club.
Being well versed in the shenanigans that these purveyors of filth & lies are known to peddle I safely announced:
“ Why must you insist on treating this shite as true? It’s paper talk and nowt else.”
Ahem.
As you were.

In the article one of their so called 'experts', who says City must be guilty because of the amount of charges is non other than Andy financial expert Gray. I don't know what problem 365 have with City but they are one of the main drivers of the agenda against us. I know I should not of clicked on it but I really wanted to know who this so called expert was. I won't be doing it again.
They don't have a problem with us, in fact they absolutely love us.

They're guaranteed thousands and thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of clicks regardless of what they post, that's all that matters. Posting stuff about Stockport County won't get the clicks.

Most of what they post is just aggregated off the internet anyway, I don't think they ever post anything that's truly exclusive despite what they may say of an article.

They're guaranteed thousands and thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of clicks regardless of what they post, that's all that matters. Posting stuff about Stockport County won't get the clicks.

Most of what they post is just aggregated off the internet anyway, I don't think they ever post anything that's truly exclusive despite what they may say of an article.
True, but you know what I mean.

It’s not actually in the media’s best interest to have us found guilty. They’d lose half their click bait revenue overnight.

Stockport County?
How about:
Mass exodus of disgruntled nytid fans means crowd increase for the Hatters.

Or even:

Why the team at the other end of the Mersey’s great start to the season proves that Arne’s breathtaking football will deliver silverware.

Stockport County?
How about:
Mass exodus of disgruntled nytid fans means crowd increase for the Hatters.

Or even:

Why the team at the other end of the Mersey’s great start to the season proves that Arne’s breathtaking football will deliver silverware.
Next season will see the the end of the trick quiz question's answer being Stockport
"Which football league ground is closest to the Mersey?" Sad times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.