Media discussion - 2024/25

Can't believe any City fan would read football 365. I had a look when it first popped up on my app, it's just that ex knobhead chairman from Everton. No wonder Everton are in such a mess employing knobheads like him
Yep, Football365, "Sandra" et al should just be ignored or blocked and definitely not clicked on. Just look at jrb's post farther up to see just how much money they make from people clicking on the shite and then posting it on here and elsewhere.

Yep, Football365, "Sandra" et al should just be ignored or blocked and definitely not clicked on. Just look at jrb's post farther up to see just how much money they make from people clicking on the shite and then posting it on here and elsewhere.
In the article one of their so called 'experts', who says City must be guilty because of the amount of charges is non other than Andy financial expert Gray. I don't know what problem 365 have with City but they are one of the main drivers of the agenda against us. I know I should not of clicked on it but I really wanted to know who this so called expert was. I won't be doing it again.

In the article one of their so called 'experts', who says City must be guilty because of the amount of charges is non other than Andy financial expert Gray. I don't know what problem 365 have with City but they are one of the main drivers of the agenda against us. I know I should not of clicked on it but I really wanted to know who this so called expert was. I won't be doing it again.
I had a right barney with Mrs Pegg about this. She quoted something crazy about the club whilst reading her ipad. She couldn't believe that I went ballistic when she mentioned the source. She now almost asks permission as to what site to click on. Think I need professional help.

We now why they do it there views go through the roof!

Doha Paymasters happy to pay him and the hairy handed nonce to parrot their veiled political views about the Abu Dhabi. City being used to push it.

I had a right barney with Mrs Pegg about this. She quoted something crazy about the club whilst reading her ipad. She couldn't believe that I went ballistic when she mentioned the source. She now almost asks permission as to what site to click on. Think I need professional help.
Your fine mate, that’s women for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.