Media discussion - 2024/25

Tribute to Sven before the Forest v Newcastle game…
Sky air brushing us from history it seems. Mentioned England, his much maligned stint as Notts County director of football; and his managerial stint at Leicester. Guess what they forgot?

Sky air brushing us from history it seems. Mentioned England, his much maligned stint as Notts County director of football; and his managerial stint at Leicester. Guess what they forgot?
Before we existed in their eyes

These twats need sorting. Gone beyond the Pale.

Headline this

Man City FFP: ‘Emphatic’ APT appeal ‘verdict’ predicted with Citizens tipped to be ‘found guilty’​

A new ’emphatic verdict’ provided by former Man City financial advisor Stefan Borson for Football Insider claims all parties are ‘unlikely to challenge’ the decision on their APT case. The True bit.

Then right at the bottom of the article all about the appeal proceess on APT they twist it and randomly throw this in "Gray said: “What will happen? I imagine, and I don’t know, I imagine it’ll be along the lines of a points deduction, a massive one.“They will be found guilty. There’s 115 charges and they’re not going to be innocent of all of them.“I think we both know that. Well, without the independent tribunal, they wouldn’t be charging them if there wasn’t some evidence surrounding them there that suggested they might be guilt."

Moreover in the header on the Goggle tab it say "Man City FFP: Expert gives emphatic .... " Using Stefan to try and legitimise / give credibility to a whole load of the usual nonsense. Come on City sort this lot out and that ex CEO from Everton ...

Never, ever, click on that butthurt rags/dipper cunts clickbait site.
Red cartel outlet full of racist vitriol against City.

BBC reporter looking forward to getting home and under his Giggsy and Becks duvet after this belting comment on the cup draw.

“And that's the lot! Some huge ties in there.

Chelsea v Barrow, Manchester United v Barnsley and AFC Wimbledon v Newcastle are some good ones.”

The Forest fan who is pretending to be a Rag, who we can’t name on BM.

According to information published on Companies House, the five companies had £4,039,957 in the bank between them as of the end of 2023, up £1.2million on the figure a year earlier.

I went looking for the Carabao cup draw last night whilst the folk in charge fiddled. Every newspaper who had some coverage were unanimous in whose fate would be shortly sorted - Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester United! So predictable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.