Media discussion - 2024/25

From what I've seen of Rice in the past (moaning at refs all game and even calling them cheats) I wouldn't bother if he started every game on a yellow card.

If they could publish a list of who the rules applied to and who they didn't, that would be helpful.

The inability of referees to apply the laws consistently has always been the problem. Rice won't be doing that again for a while, others would think twice now, until they let it go again. We are one of the teams that suffer from them not applying the laws of the game.

If they could publish a list of who the rules applied to and who they didn't, that would be helpful.

The inability of referees to apply the laws consistently has always been the problem. Rice won't be doing that again for a while, others would think twice now, until they let it go again. We are one of the teams that suffer from them not applying the laws of the game.
Its absolutely the consistency that pisses everyone off. Rice got a yellow for kicking it away (deservedly in my book as he knew exactly what he was doing), but earlier in the game a Wolves player smashed the ball away when it was out for a throw in and got nothing. Refs just don't do themselves any favours at all and that's what drives people mad.

I never knowingly go near any link to a Reach Group paper. The mass of pop-up windows does my head in.
Duckduckgo does a good job on them if you ever feel the need to visit one. 8 distinct national titles, 116 distinct local and 29 online only "news" outlets. They feel like a cancer at times.

Its absolutely the consistency that pisses everyone off. Rice got a yellow for kicking it away (deservedly in my book as he knew exactly what he was doing), but earlier in the game a Wolves player smashed the ball away when it was out for a throw in and got nothing. Refs just don't do themselves any favours at all and that's what drives people mad.
Made a change from king Julian getting them. Refs were consistently booking him for it. Now Rice has done it the tarquins and their media cry foul. Hypocrites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.