Media discussion - 2024/25

In a fair-minded society, you would hope all owners/chairman would not comment on any upcoming court case.
However, I think the Spanish Duopoly have a more ruthless and destructive code of conduct than that of the Premier League.
Although, the more recent behaviour from Premier League clubs (e.g. Arsenal's board, not the coach or manager) in publicly berating match officials is something that I don't remember happening before...

View attachment 131588

I know I know I know - I shouldn't have clicked on the obvious click bait but I had to know which rag player they were fabricating interest in.

I can only imagine Guardiola's distain when St. Marcus continuously fails to control the ball in his first training session.

Fucking zero chance we are making a play for him................

Nah, I can see us signing him, play him in 20 games where even that fraud can’t fail to score 15 goals, then sell him back to them lunatics for 3 x the fee we paid.

The BBC are such utter cunts

In a story detailing Pep’s response to that racist twat Tebas’ latest comments about us and the impending case, they write “Billed as sport’s trial of the century ….”

It’s only billed as that by some pathetic **** in your sports dept you desperate wankers

The BBC are such utter cunts

In a story detailing Pep’s response to that racist twat Tebas’ latest comments about us and the impending case, they write “Billed as sport’s trial of the century ….”

It’s only billed as that by some pathetic **** in your sports dept you desperate wankers
*desperate nonces

A bit off topic, but that just got me thinking about the oldest football team in the country, who did they used to play against? So many questions.
I asked that question via a text to SSN many years ago (when it was actually ok). The answer is it was Sheffield Football Club founded in 1857 but before that they had been playing football between members of the cricket team. I had to look it up but the teams were "married" v "non married", other teams formed and football progressed from there.

Notts County are the oldest professional club in the world, Juventus adopted their black and white kit to replace their original pink shirts because they faded too quickly. Juve still have the pink shirt as part of their "away" kit.

A bit off topic, but that just got me thinking about the oldest football team in the country, who did they used to play against? So many questions.
At the risk of being Clarkied, other clubs that existed at the time but went out of existence some time in the second half of the 19th century.

Adrian Newey made some interesting points about Sky’s F1 coverage this week in how they like to villainise Max Verstappen who has dominated for the past few seasons and taken away the limelight from their darlings at Mercedes. This mantra seems to run through all their sports coverage specially when you look at their biggest money spinner in Premier League football. They are a joke of an organisation now flooded with Keane, Neville and Carragher playing parodies of themselves as the only entertainment for rags and dippers as neither of their teams are as good as City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.