Media discussion - 2024/25

The MEN’s “coverage” of the 115 is ludicrous bordering on the outrageous. They are providing “live updates “ on the hearing when, in fact , they have no better access to what’s happening than we do. As a result, they are just making shit up “Day 2 at Court (?) as Real Madrid awaiting outcome.” Exactly why Real Madrid are waiting isn’t immediately apparent as they aren’t actually mentioned in the article.

Does this Rag employ children to write their articles and don’t they have an editor ? When is was a kid growing up in Manchester it was a good journal. Now it’s just a joke.

We have plenty of terrible shit going on over here in the States — we lead the field in insanity currently — but my God has the UK cornered the market on terrible journalists. Trying to find a thoughtful balanced take on the the City charges/outcomes is like looking for a needle in a Montana wheat field. I feel for you all. Ian Darke not understanding closed arbitration — are you kidding me? — and treating it like it’s some conspiracy to fuck everyone out of the information flow is a new low for lazy stupidity.

I knew a fella who would get the daily fail and go straight to the comments without reading the article.
Saves reading the nonsense I suppose. That said one of these increasing numbers of random Facebook groups popped up and one of the comments claimed that all of our sponsorships are set up by the Sheikhs brother and are fictious companies.

Simon Stone
BBC Sport's chief football news reporter at Old Trafford

"My impression of Antony changed this summer when, along with a couple of other journalists, I interviewed him in Los Angeles on Manchester United's pre-season tour.

He was close to tears as he spoke about his tough upbringing in the favela, where some of his close friends lost their lives."

I mean, its fucking embarrassing at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.