Media discussion - 2024/25

How many times have Arsenal and Spurs competed directly for trophies? It is all very contrived as a Derby match. Just the usual London media bollocks
Unfortunately, don't think it's the London media trying to "big up" the North London Derby as being a clash of the titans.
Spurs get justified stuck for being flaky. It's been a while since they've been the top team in North London ?
I feel it's just a mainly Sky tactic to get behind Arsenal's title charge.
With a new manager and no big signings, Liverpool will struggle to mount a title charge.
It's Arsenal to stop City - that's their objective...

Unfortunately, don't think it's the London media trying to "big up" the North London Derby as being a clash of the titans.
Spurs get justified stuck for being flaky. It's been a while since they've been the top team in North London ?
With a new manager and no big signings, Liverpool will struggle to mount a title charge.

I think your right.

Big games City v Dippers last few years rivalry, Rags our derby, Arsenal rivals but I think they realise Arse v under performing Dippers & Rags is a bit meh.

There is always a London media bias towards the London clubs. The Spurs/Arsenal game has been overhyped for years. It used to be intense in the 70s. These days it’s a battle of the London posh boy fans. All very overblown. North London Forever the plastic anthem. Oh dear!

There is always a London media bias towards the London clubs. The Spurs/Arsenal game has been overhyped for years. It used to be intense in the 70s. These days it’s a battle of the London posh boy fans. All very overblown. North London Forever the plastic anthem. Oh dear!

But we’ve now got someone from the North telling us it’s massive. It’s not, Millwall v West Ham is better.

Lad at work (who hates City) today fawning over the Birmingham vs Wrexham match last night, just the same as the media do whenever they play, is it just because their Owners are Yanks or that they aren't putting any red shirts noses out of joint at the moment, that it's great for the game when they invest and dominate? Just curious how their opinion differs so much.
Spot on! Amazing isn’t it how both those teams owners ploughing money into the clubs is fantastic for the game and a real Hollywood story plastered all over the news. But if some guys from the Middle East do that it’s disgusting apparently!

Wow. Nostrils Harris not mentioning human rights abuse or sportswashing when talking about us.

Still it's full of mistakes and bitter remarks and events that will never happen.

Shock horror.

A strange article. Trying desperately to be impartial but not quite managing it. And, as you say, full of strange mistakes. Ah well 3 out of 10. Must do better (he gets an extra mark for not repeating the nonsense that was printed in the Independent just yesterday, that there is no time limitation in this case).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.