Media discussion - 2024/25

Simon Stone
BBC Sport's chief football news reporter at Old Trafford

"My impression of Antony changed this summer when, along with a couple of other journalists, I interviewed him in Los Angeles on Manchester United's pre-season tour.

He was close to tears as he spoke about his tough upbringing in the favela, where some of his close friends lost their lives."

I mean, its fucking embarrassing at this point.
**** interviews ****.

The MEN’s “coverage” of the 115 is ludicrous bordering on the outrageous. They are providing “live updates “ on the hearing when, in fact , they have no better access to what’s happening than we do. As a result, they are just making shit up “Day 2 at Court (?) as Real Madrid awaiting outcome.” Exactly why Real Madrid are waiting isn’t immediately apparent as they aren’t actually mentioned in the article.

Does this Rag employ children to write their articles and don’t they have an editor ? When is was a kid growing up in Manchester it was a good journal. Now it’s just a joke.
All done by AI at the MUEN! They feed in a few, what they think are relevant snippets, and how many column inches they need and, hey presto, an upto the minute pile of shite!

There may be an agenda. They may be just fans at the end of the day, but it's obvious that 'journalists' in the main, don't really know anything and aren't interested in finding out. I'm not trying to lump them all together, but those that don't write anything that resembles fact or truth deserve to be lumped in. It's completely out of hand.

They are leaders of a lynch mob. Just wait. How difficult can that be?

Simon Stone

"My impression of Antony changed this summer when, along with a couple of other journalists, I interviewed him in Los Angeles on Manchester United's pre-season tour.

He was close to tears as he spoke about his tough upbringing in the favela, where some of his close friends lost their lives."

When he said close friends he meant girlfriends…..

Simon Stone

Embarrassing ****.

Simon Stone

Typical rag and dipper propaganda

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.