Media discussion - 2024/25

They really tried their hardest to turn that into a stick to beat us with. Well suck on that, you nonces.

PS: I know its an old interview, but no other club in world football has those questions directed at them. They are desperate twats.
Schmeichel is a washed up irrelevance, shamelessly prostituting himself for £200 + expenses.

City should revoke his media credentials a make him persona non gratis !!

No offence @El Gringo but if you had been stood behind Stalin in Sports Direct*, who then turned to you and said 'oh i see we are buying the same sandals', would you have also said he was a sound guy :-)
Sorry but it just made me laugh.

*The author of this post cannot verify whether Stalin does indeed shop at Sports Direct or that he buys sandals. Other shops are available, T&C's apply, please read the small print.
A good point..well made. The convo was a bit more than the one sentance, but small talk nonet the less Although Pol Pot would be more likely to be the dictatorial sandal buyer ;)

Something and somebody who has surprised me is Bruno Fernandez. Now I detest the little rat faced twat on the field, but post match, even if they lose, he always gives credit to the opposition, even us and comes across as okay. Bizarre.
Could be the liquid medication you take during the match that gives you these delusions Chapo :)

Something and somebody who has surprised me is Bruno Fernandez. Now I detest the little rat faced twat on the field, but post match, even if they lose, he always gives credit to the opposition, even us and comes across as okay. Bizarre.
He's sort of a nearly likeable ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.