Media discussion - 2024/25

watch the documentary on Netflix about the miners' strike (called Strike), see how the BBC totally misreported the battle of Orgreave (made out out the dibble were the victims), they've always been cunts and there are proper parallels in the way they report about the red wankers and city.
Cheers for the heads up. I was out of the country, far away, for the miners' strike, and I've always wanted to see it reported it correctly. I've always had a pretty hazy idea about the issues.

They’re all over the media.
But they never say that Liverpool may add to their ONE PL title in 32 years !

You do make it very clear that you're referring to the PL. And you're right.
Since it so happens I believe in fairness, and scrupulous exactness (unlike the media, and dipper fans, by and large, in my experience) it is worth pointing out that they have won one or two other things!

Last edited:
Cheers for the heads up. I was out of the country, far away, for the miners' strike, and I've always wanted to see it reported it correctly. I've always had a pretty hazy idea about the issues.
yeah, going off topic a bit but it was an absolute shameful episode, the wicked witch needs digging up and burning at the stake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.