Media discussion - 2024/25

Of course they have, or at least it feels that way to us. The best part is though, if you asked a United fan, they would tell you how they feel they never get decisions. It's what we do as fans and we can be quite blinkered. I don't think the media influence decisions, I think they may try to but apparently the whole system is corrupt anyway, so why would they need the media to influence them......
I will happily backtrack as I don't want abuse from fellow blues for simply stating I didn't think it was a red.

Of course the media influence decisions. Football authorities respond to the media & if you can’t fathom that then it’s pointless talking. Same reason Managers make points in press conference ahead of games.

Of course the media influence decisions. Football authorities respond to the media & if you can’t fathom that then it’s pointless talking. Same reason Managers make points in press conference ahead of games.
Neville dedicated a MNF to our "dark arts" before a derby the following weekend. We won, 3-1 and comfortably, zero influence on the referee. They can try to influence them but I don't see how it does, it is pointless talking because you completely ignored the logic that goes with that. Why would they need the media to influence them, if they are already corrupt?

My name is a reference to our 4 in a row, a line our club used to indirectly mock Trent and his "their trophies mean more" statement. Mad username for a rag to have really isn't it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.