Media discussion - 2024/25

Anyone else clock neville proving he is way out of his depth on sky ?
After that farce of an offside yesterday, neville said the resulting free kick should have been taken on the halfway line.
When he was told no, it's when he becomes active and touches the ball he clearly had no clue. An ex professional footballer, a failed manager and a pundit for 10 ? years and yet he hasn't got a clue about the rules.
Pep must also have no clue about the rules either then because the cameras showed him remonstrating with the 4th official and pointing at the halfway line because that's where he thought it should be taken from?

Sam Lee was on the train down today from Piccadilly

Anyone there will know the delays that happened

Anyway, a blue simply said to Lee you should be a bit more careful with what you write

Lee straight away called the blue a dick

Well it went downhill from there

Lee called another blue a bottler because he did not want a fight on the train.

Embarrassing by Lee
That's his default setting. He's got anger management issues & can't restrain himself.

He was having a spat with some blues on Twitter and getting increasingly aggressive and abusive. I wasn't involved but tried to calm him down as I knew him, and thought it wasn't a good look, but he turned on me as well, so my attitude is fuck him.

That's his default setting. He's got anger management issues & can't restrain himself.

He was having a spat with some blues on Twitter and getting increasingly aggressive and abusive. I wasn't involved but tried to calm him down as I knew him, and thought it wasn't a good look, but he turned on me as well, so my attitude is fuck him.
And this is the City reporter , the club realy should do something about this . We have zero voice in the media nothing.
Why dont they do something about this mistery, we are a fantastic run football club on and off the field.
But in sportwashing ... relegation form.

Pep must also have no clue about the rules either then because the cameras showed him remonstrating with the 4th official and pointing at the halfway line because that's where he thought it should be taken from?
I thought he was having a go, due to off side happening at that point on the half way line. And we carried on playing for an age, considering the couple of injuries we had in the same circumstances last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.