Media discussion - 2024/25

Well it was Alex Scott who rarely seems to have a good word to say for us. Although I notice she’s started to pronounce her t’s at last. Might have been having elocution lessons!
I didn't notice but am disappointed if that's the case.
After Digby 'Dickhead' Jones called her out for not pronouncing 'G's at the end of words, I thought fuck that, just carry on as you are Alex. I don't recall Dickhead calling out Priti Patel for exactly the same manner of speech. I don't remember specific issues of AS dissing City, the example mentioned here could be a statement of awe rather than a snide swipe?

Looks like Sky need to pay their pundits more. Poor Daniel Sturridge had to stitch 2 shirts together to make himself presentable to appear yesterday...

AA1p12Yq.img

I didn't notice but am disappointed if that's the case.
After Digby 'Dickhead' Jones called her out for not pronouncing 'G's at the end of words, I thought fuck that, just carry on as you are Alex. I don't recall Dickhead calling out Priti Patel for exactly the same manner of speech. I don't remember specific issues of AS dissing City, the example mentioned here could be a statement of awe rather than a snide swipe?
No awe from me or a snide swipe. I just hate hearing us called Mancheser Ciy.
;-)

Well it was Alex Scott who rarely seems to have a good word to say for us. Although I notice she’s started to pronounce her t’s at last. Might have been having elocution lessons!
Her enunciation annoys me intensely. She is also not aware of the letter 'g' at the end of a word. If anyone felt like mentally torturing me, put her and Beth Rigby ( Sky political journo) on a TV panel together and make watch and listen. Dreadful.

Hardly surprising that former Arsenal Ladies player Alex Scott doesn't like us with how we came along and relegated her team to just one of the also-rans.

Anyone else clock neville proving he is way out of his depth on sky ?
After that farce of an offside yesterday, neville said the resulting free kick should have been taken on the halfway line.
When he was told no, it's when he becomes active and touches the ball he clearly had no clue. An ex professional footballer, a failed manager and a pundit for 10 ? years and yet he hasn't got a clue about the rules.
I'll come to neville defence here sadly as free kick was being taken or set up tv showed pep having word with fourth official because game had moved on so far from off side the players were all screaming it should be taken at halfway and not where it was taken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.