Media discussion - 2024/25

If that’s what’s happened he’s fucked himself up,if enough blues witnessed it then his bosses should be informed of what went on ..Anyhow he’ll get a slap sooner rather than later the prick ..
Make all this happen.

It's high time we fans took the opportunity to spike one of the media cretins.

Call the lanky toss pot out for what tried.

Contact the HR Director, he/she will havevto acknowledge the complaint !!
Double entendre?

Anyone else clock neville proving he is way out of his depth on sky ?
After that farce of an offside yesterday, neville said the resulting free kick should have been taken on the halfway line.
When he was told no, it's when he becomes active and touches the ball he clearly had no clue. An ex professional footballer, a failed manager and a pundit for 10 ? years and yet he hasn't got a clue about the rules.
They change that often nowadays that I think a fair few have passed me by now, for me the guy was active as soon as the ball was passed to him in our half, he was the only one in our half, I'm not even sure how the assistant doesn't just raise his flag, it was a bog standard offside call.

They change that often nowadays that I think a fair few have passed me by now, for me the guy was active as soon as the ball was passed to him in our half, he was the only one in our half, I'm not even sure how the assistant doesn't just raise his flag, it was a bog standard offside call.
Is the halfway line safe onside territory? The line is part of the area it encloses, and the halfway line encloses both halves. I suspect it's the opposition half when we're attacking so we're off, and the opposition half when we're defending, so they are on!

To be fair to everyone, if the linesman would have flagged immediately the free kick would have been taken from where the player was stood (I think)

For example if he was 5 yards offside and went for the ball surely the flag would have gone straight up?? Or maybe not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.