Media discussion - 2024/25

and some people still think the BBC is a credible source of information. If they'll twist the story for something as trivial as this then how can you believe anything else the say?
Someone should tell sky and the beeb to go and read page 164 of the officail summary of the hearing, that was realeased yesterday. It. states that their rules are deemed unlawful. They also state that also certain club's, and we all know who they are, wanted the Premier league to treat all the middle Eastern sponsors to a different standard. Not only unlawful but racist.

Stefans wasting his time going on Talk Sport.

The pundits and their audience don't have the intelligence to dissect and understand any judgement like yesterday's.

Jordan is so wrapped up in bias and his hate for City, we're a Frankenstein club remember !!

And Jim White is just there to stoke the fire and get people annoyed so they ring in.

Facts and honest opinion don't really come into it.
Think Stefan steered Jordan nicely into accusing the PL of failing & claiming a City win.

Job done

Think Stefan steered Jordan nicely into accusing the PL of failing & claiming a City win.

Job done
I don't know, Stefan claimed we wouldn't win this case originally. Last week he played down the meeting change and now he is describing it as a score draw. Nice to hear Jordan pushing the city win narrative, maybe Stefan wants that rather than being accused of bias but ultimately his thoughts on it arent as strong in our favour as they should be, on this topic.

Someone should tell sky and the beeb to go and read page 164 of the officail summary of the hearing, that was realeased yesterday. It. states that their rules are deemed unlawful. They also state that also certain club's, and we all know who they are, wanted the Premier league to treat all the middle Eastern sponsors to a different standard. Not only unlawful but racist.
Doesn't suit the Red Cartel Sheeple narrative...

Job done
I don't listen to Talk Sport much these days. I find Jordan verbose and partial. There is no balance on his show. So I will have to take your word for it?

I don't know, Stefan claimed we wouldn't win this case originally. Last week he played down the meeting change and now he is describing it as a score draw. Nice to hear Jordan pushing the city win narrative, maybe Stefan wants that rather than being accused of bias but ultimately his thoughts on it arent as strong in our favour as they should be, on this topic.
I did hear that bit earlier in the summer. He said we didn't have much of a chance at winning much if anything, we had a weak case in his opinion. Clearly the wrong position.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.