Media discussion - 2024/25

Stefans wasting his time going on Talk Sport.

The pundits and their audience don't have the intelligence to dissect and understand any judgement like yesterday's.

Jordan is so wrapped up in bias and his hate for City, we're a Frankenstein club remember !!

And Jim White is just there to stoke the fire and get people annoyed so they ring in.

Facts and honest opinion don't really come into it.
waving-the-monster.gif

The last 24 hours shows just how much the media hates us.

Refusing to admit that we have been successful in this case sums them up

Hating City brings clicks from a wider audience of knownowts, and ignorant people who trust their " stories " and downright lies.

The media really are not the upstanding messengers of truth or integrity.

Like I said a few weeks ago, for a lot of client journalists, the gig is almost up. Everyone is starting to see them for what they are.

I don't listen to Talk Sport much these days. I find Jordan verbose and partial. There is no balance on his show. So I will have to take your word for it?
TBH the whole programme is a circus for clicks & calls but there has been a bit of a shift in tone

How childish do the Premier League and the media sound, "we won you didn't so there" unbelievably pathetic all of them. Your APT rules are unlawful and break competition laws, says it in black and white you clowns.
The PL are more slippery than P Diddys bedroom door handle

So nearly 24hrs on few if any journalists have turned their attention to the real story here. The sheer incompetence of the PL. The arrogance of changing rules on a whim because a member club whispers into their ear. Not bothering to consult properly. Introducing rules against legal advice. Etc. Etc.

The media in this country is captured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.