Media discussion - 2024/25

So nearly 24hrs on few if any journalists have turned their attention to the real story here. The sheer incompetence of the PL. The arrogance of changing rules on a whim because a member club whispers into their ear. Not bothering to consult properly. Introducing rules against legal advice. Etc. Etc.

The media in this country is captured.
Not sure they were that concerned about Leicester either tbh

Well there's a surprise? Not! Haha

Robbie Savage must struggle to put his underpants on the right way every morning. It's hilarious the station is even giving him a platform to air his views.
Haven’t listened to 606 since him and that other **** Sutton were on it. Completely unfunny pathetic pantomime empty headed fuckwits

Last edited:
Just out of a meeting, though on the way here I heard naga on 5 live suggesting they needed a deeper dive in to the facts. They rolled out some scouser who was merely reiterating that we won a couple of little points, though the prem most of the rest.
Then focusing on us emailing all the other prem clubs with our interpretation of the findings, and us accusing the prem of not telling the whole tale.
Also focusing that the other teams have their own lawyers and don't need ours to tell them our interpretation.
No mention of the damning language of parts of the findings, and pretty much dressed up as citeh going in to war with the prem.
All wrapped up and narrated by a lovely chirpy scouser...

30-40 years ago I might buy a newspaper following a good result for City and read it from back to front with our match report first

If it was a major significant victory (10-1,5-1) then I might buy another newspaper, but if we lost then I might not buy any at all.

I'm sure there were countless supporters who did something similar, but we never knew how many, or indeed how many rags did the complete opposite

Nowadays we do know and that's why the vast majority of media articles are posted for their click bait audience, and more importantly, why so many authors write the version of the truth that their regular subscribers prefer.

It's also far easier to become a journalist and write an article that occasionally stumbles upon the truth, as opposed to a seriously considered and balanced article.

Most pathetic of all it's why we have to tolerate United v City when the alphabet suggests otherwise or Man City v Manchester United, because whilst we might complain, the rags simply won't click the link if it decides them as Man United

Fuck em!

30-40 years ago I might buy a newspaper following a good result for City and read it from back to front with our match report first

If it was a major significant victory (10-1,5-1) then I might buy another newspaper, but if we lost then I might not buy any at all.

I'm sure there were countless supporters who did something similar, but we never knew how many, or indeed how many rags did the complete opposite

Nowadays we do know and that's why the vast majority of media articles are posted for their click bait audience, and more importantly, why so many authors write the version of the truth that their regular subscribers prefer.

It's also far easier to become a journalist and write an article that occasionally stumbles upon the truth, as opposed to a seriously considered and balanced article.

Most pathetic of all it's why we have to tolerate United v City when the alphabet suggests otherwise or Man City v Manchester United, because whilst we might complain, the rags simply won't click the link if it decides them as Man United

Fuck em!

Echo's of myself and the Football Pink

Ever since yesterday the British press, the courageous and truthful Martin Samuel aside, have been dancing on the head of pin to suggest that the corrupt cartel didn’t just get utterly demolished. Their lack of integrity is incredible. I might excuse John Cross from that, because having seen him on SKY last night, I just don’t think he is capable of understanding it, bless.

Tonight on SKY will be interesting. The late night press review is Miguel Delaney and Henry Winter. Delaney, rag schill, well we know he will simply lie as usual. Winter is actually more toxic, because he passes himself off as the free thinking considered academic. But never ever forget him going after Mancini in his first City press conference, demanding to know what due diligence he had done on City’s new owners. Now obviously I am not suggesting that Winter is a racist Islamophobic prick, because I am absolutely sure that he has posed the same due diligence questions to every manager of the cartel clubs and those taken over by American owners. He obviously wouldn’t have just done it at a City press conference, would he, that would be really transparent.

The City letters issued today are great, because it basically says, read the fucking judgement, not your own client media. So let’s see how the cartel schills react to that.

Now issue the damages action, and then sue and bankrupt every one of the lying hacks who have perpetuated this false narrative.

Fuck em!
Rangers v Celtic just rolls off the tongue better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.