Media discussion - 2024/25

You know, 40 - 50 years ago we didn't have all this bollocks.

Even in the bad old days of hooligans etc, I could get on a train, sit opposite someone, who then clocked my pin badge. It might have been a Chelsea, Villa, Everton or Leeds fan. We'd have a converstion about football. It didn't matter what team it was, what league they were in, fans in them days were educated about the game. Non of this "we're bigger than you" bullshit. Just a converstaion about football in general. Even the write ups in papers by "knowledgable reporters" were well worth a read.

Not anymore.

I hardly know anything about other teams now. I stopped reading/buying papers many moons ago. I deliberately avoid other fans because I know what's coming. It's just a merry-go-round of click bait tossers who have no idea or are just stirring the pot trying to score points.

Fuck'em all.
My feelings exactly. Moron level seems to be the new bar now

It is a thing of great beauty to sit back and watch these absolute tossers outing themselves for the bought-and-paid-for client media cartel enablers that they are.

A more pitiful bunch of talentless scumbags you could not wish to see.

It is a thing of great beauty to sit back and watch these absolute tossers outing themselves for the bought-and-paid-for client media cartel enablers that they are.

A more pitiful bunch of talentless scumbags you could not wish to see.
And it seems they are desperate to have things back to the 90’s with only certain clubs challenging for trophies while the rest should know their place and just be grateful to be in the premier league..some can’t deal with change and these shithouses are right at the front of the queue wanting it back to the old days ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.