Media discussion - 2024/25

Who cares? They're just as shit with him in the side.
This may well be true, but the panel has created another grey area to cheat with, it has put the lawyer on the pitch, as now we will get, is it excessive force, every time a ref makes a decision the PL dislikes.
I hope Villa sue for loss of earnings at the end of the season, as the panel did not have the qualifications to decide if it was excessive force, and it was quite clearly a red, for being out of control, and a red for a studs up challenge.

His comments came across as malicious and full of venom. It was shocking that he was allowed to vent his spleen with no attempt to correct what he said. So John Bishop claims we must be guilty of something based on nothing and we should be ostracised by rival clubs and fans. We should be punished even before the result of the independent hearing. And this from an LFC fan who should know better than most what happens when the media runs a witch-hunt against your club.
What a complete bellend John bishop is
If they charge you with 115 things some of it must be right???????
Maybe just maybe that’s the premier leagues plan, carpet bomb and take any wins you can get.
Typical dipper, can’t win on the pitch so rant about it
Well you scouse ****, I heard many things about Liverpool fans at hillsborough. Does that mean because I heard so many things some must be true…….does it fuck
Thankfully you guys got your day in court and the rightful justice.

May I ask how long it took?
No - because in 1989 I’m sure you’d have just said that thatcher should ban teams from playing against Liverpool for the next 30 years!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.