Media discussion - 2024/25

I was also there and I disagree with you on a couple of points. Firstly scoring away in the last ten minutes to simultaneously save yourselves and relegate another team instead, the team you’ve scored against, is about as good as it gets as a football fan, especially given the relative size of the two clubs then and the journey they’d been on through the divisions.

Disagree that we were crap, relatively speaking. We’d challenged for the league the previous season and I feel that was the best City team to be relegated since we were promoted in 1966, the 1996 team running them close. We’d been mid table when John Bond resigned in January. No one was talking of relegation then. Our decline and demise was unexpected and sudden and it never ceases to amaze me that John Benson always seems to get missed off worst City managers lists, as he was a complete fucking disaster.

So it was a huge result for Luton.

Don’t care what some bitter on the radio thinks. Illey broke the cunts and that’s why they are still crying.
I was also there . Terrible day . Grown men crying on The Kippax. Visceral hatred of Luton T ever since ( sister and nephew are ST holders so great at family gatherings )

I was also there . Terrible day . Grown men crying on The Kippax. Visceral hatred of Luton T ever since ( sister and nephew are ST holders so great at family gatherings )
Think there were plenty of rags in the Luton end too. The cunts have always been obsessed!

Fuck me - the two biggest pseudo-intellectual wet wipes in football have come out with these gems. Smh

Unfortunately the FA swallowed "the easy logic of club football" thirty two years ago when they failed to negotiate a more robust and overarching financial and regulatory agreement with the clubs when the PL was formed . Too busy getting one over on the Football League to see that the cartel driven PL would henceforth be about unfettered self interest and the national team / grassroots football could go fish .

The Luton game is one of the worse days in our history. I also can remember grown men shedding teats on the Kippax. One of the worst days in City's history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.