Media discussion - 2024/25

I can`t undertsand all this "you can`t say this,that,`tother as its not nice about our club".
Really is about time some people got their priorities right with all the shit thats happening in the UK.
Boo hoo don`t take the piss out of my club. Fucking embarrassing.
Not sure if you misunderstood my post or not tbh

How sad you really are. I thought it was as funny as fuck. I`d hate to be out with you as you must be a barrel of laughs.
115 has now become accepted as "normal" language and just a bit of fun and banter. Many people just refer to City as "115 . I don't regard it as acceptable never mind funny.

115 has now become accepted as "normal" language and just a bit of fun and banter. Many people just refer to City as "115 . I don't regard it as acceptable never mind funny.
You are correct. It is now accepted as normal.
In her match report on yesterday's game, Alyson Rudd of The Times shoehorned this into the very last paragraph:
"Meanwhile, anyone who doubts that Guardiola has the appetite for yet another campaign especially with the phantom of the 115 charges that loiter in the shadows and could result in a significant points deduction,"

Why? It has no relevance to the game or her match report whatsoever. However, it is clear that in her thinking, a reference to the 115 charges cannot be omitted. It is now obligatory.

Yep, I know it is Alyson Rudd, but it is now standard on any article, in virtually any newspaper or media coverage of City.

You are correct. It is now accepted as normal.
In her match report on yesterday's game, Alyson Rudd of The Times shoehorned this into the very last paragraph:
"Meanwhile, anyone who doubts that Guardiola has the appetite for yet another campaign especially with the phantom of the 115 charges that loiter in the shadows and could result in a significant points deduction,"

Why? It has no relevance to the game or her match report whatsoever. However, it is clear that in her thinking, a reference to the 115 charges cannot be omitted. It is now obligatory.

Yep, I know it is Alyson Rudd, but it is now standard on any article, in virtually any newspaper or media coverage of City.
but it is just banter and funny as fuck, just ask @oakiecokie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.