Media discussion - 2024/25

"City didn't have to try very hard again a poor Chelsea" Followed by..Liverpool played "breathtaking football" against Ipswich. We can't win.
On the plus side I just watched Granada News and they only mentioned us none of the other NW teams and the young lady was very gushing I felt. Something along the lines of ...after 4 titles in a row and the Charity Shield City opened their season with a good win over Chelsea. (that wasn't verbatim just a summary). :-)

"City didn't have to try very hard again a poor Chelsea" Followed by..Liverpool played "breathtaking football" against Ipswich. We can't win.

Fortunately we can, on the pitch.ff it, the media crap has been going on for years. There is nothing we can do to stop it but it does have one useful purpose, other than being used as a motivational tool for Pep and the players. It is a thermometer for how well we are doing at any one time.

Sam Lee was on the train down today from Piccadilly

Anyone there will know the delays that happened

Anyway, a blue simply said to Lee you should be a bit more careful with what you write

Lee straight away called the blue a dick

Well it went downhill from there

Lee called another blue a bottler because he did not want a fight on the train.

Embarrassing by Lee
"Hit me so I can write a story about how I didn't goad you in to hitting me".

Utter ****.

Fortunately we can, on the pitch.ff it, the media crap has been going on for years. There is nothing we can do to stop it but it does have one useful purpose, other than being used as a motivational tool for Pep and the players. It is a thermometer for how well we are doing at any one time.
Are we still warm or is going to be wet & windy ?

I think we should be told HWUTK ?

Anyone else clock neville proving he is way out of his depth on sky ?
After that farce of an offside yesterday, neville said the resulting free kick should have been taken on the halfway line.
When he was told no, it's when he becomes active and touches the ball he clearly had no clue. An ex professional footballer, a failed manager and a pundit for 10 ? years and yet he hasn't got a clue about the rules.
Because at the rags they didn’t play by the “rules”

Is the halfway line safe onside territory? The line is part of the area it encloses, and the halfway line encloses both halves. I suspect it's the opposition half when we're attacking so we're off, and the opposition half when we're defending, so they are on!

The law wasn’t changed but it was clarified about 10 years ago that you cannot be in an offside position if you are actually on the half way line. You must be in the opposition half.

Well it was Alex Scott who rarely seems to have a good word to say for us. Although I notice she’s started to pronounce her t’s at last. Might have been having elocution lessons!
Vacuous Alex.
All that's wrong with modern sports presenting. No substance, no intelligence, no humour, no knowledge Just very nice teeth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.