Media discussion - 2024/25

You are correct. It is now accepted as normal.
In her match report on yesterday's game, Alyson Rudd of The Times shoehorned this into the very last paragraph:
"Meanwhile, anyone who doubts that Guardiola has the appetite for yet another campaign especially with the phantom of the 115 charges that loiter in the shadows and could result in a significant points deduction,"

Why? It has no relevance to the game or her match report whatsoever. However, it is clear that in her thinking, a reference to the 115 charges cannot be omitted. It is now obligatory.

Yep, I know it is Alyson Rudd, but it is now standard on any article, in virtually any newspaper or media coverage of City.

Based upon her history she would have totally relished the opportunity to reference the charges - the woman is another knownowt dipper-loving **** who hates City because of their level of success.

Does my head in people who can`t take a joke and they say us FOC are miserable bastards.
but it isn't funny when it is on every new report you FOC for the last 3 years and all the other junk for the previous 15 years.

I love Oil City FC, Oil Rich Manchester City FC, City Billionaires FC win again.

B O R I N G

You are correct. It is now accepted as normal.
In her match report on yesterday's game, Alyson Rudd of The Times shoehorned this into the very last paragraph:
"Meanwhile, anyone who doubts that Guardiola has the appetite for yet another campaign especially with the phantom of the 115 charges that loiter in the shadows and could result in a significant points deduction,"

Why? It has no relevance to the game or her match report whatsoever. However, it is clear that in her thinking, a reference to the 115 charges cannot be omitted. It is now obligatory.

Yep, I know it is Alyson Rudd, but it is now standard on any article, in virtually any newspaper or media coverage of City.
I know hate is a strong and negative emotion and very rarely in my foc life have I felt it. But I do towards her, Ian Herbert, Snider Syed, Jordan and Deloony.

but it isn't funny when it is on every new report you FOC for the last 3 years and all the other junk for the previous 15 years.

I love Oil City FC, Oil Rich Manchester City FC, City Billionaires FC win again.

B O R I N G
I just laugh at the fuckers who try and goad me and I just reply "I know ...but great innit". That really pisses em off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.