Media discussion - 2024/25

The law wasn’t changed but it was clarified about 10 years ago that you cannot be in an offside position if you are actually on the half way line. You must be in the opposition half.
Ah, but does all of you have to be in the opposition half or just a toenail?

Is the halfway line safe onside territory? The line is part of the area it encloses, and the halfway line encloses both halves. I suspect it's the opposition half when we're attacking so we're off, and the opposition half when we're defending, so they are on!
I thought if an attacking player was in the opposite half alone he was offside, I guess if he is on the line he could be called in his own half but nowadays he couldn't stray a mm over the line or he would be off lol

How sad you really are. I thought it was as funny as fuck. I`d hate to be out with you as you must be a barrel of laughs.
it is a fair comment but try making a joke about the rags and it is gone, and never ever mention self pity and scousers in the same sentence or Starmer will be sending the boys around.

Last edited:
it is a fair comment but try making a joke about the rags and it is gone, and never ever mention self pity and scousers in the same sentence or Starmer will be sending the boy around.
I can`t undertsand all this "you can`t say this,that,`tother as its not nice about our club".
Really is about time some people got their priorities right with all the shit thats happening in the UK.
Boo hoo don`t take the piss out of my club. Fucking embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.