Media discussion - 2024/25

Spitter Carragher promoting his new U.S. podcast in GOAL:

GOAL: I wanted to ask about Man City and the 115 charges against them for alleged breaches of Premier League rules. How do you think that gets resolved?

Carragher: You know what? I'm not sure it ever gets resolved. Because I think in some ways, no matter what happens, if City are found to be proven not guilty, I think most people in the country, certainly fans of rival teams will all believe they have done it - it's just that they've got the best lawyers. So it'll never go away.

And if they are found guilty, City will come out and say, ‘It was persecution from the Premier League - United, Liverpool and Arsenal don't want the new kids in town coming and taking their trophies,’ or, ‘that’s the world we live in.’

I'm just tired and bored of it, if I'm being honest. Some of the things City claim… sometimes I just can't believe… when they claim that they bring in more revenue than anybody else, like Real Madrid, and teams like that, I’m like, ‘behave.”

"If they broke the rules that they signed up for as every other Premier League club did, they should be punished, and punished very, very heavily.”

-/-/-/-/-

MEDIA WHORE!
The thing is when liverpool fans murdered the Italians, the whole of the 1st division suffered, Everton was champions and couldn't go in the European cup because of their red side

Did you know, the Latin on that badge is a negative saying?

‘Superbia’ means an overinflated pride in oneself or ego that usually comes before a fall.

So ‘Superbia In Proelio’ actually means that old saying ‘pride before a fall in battle’.

Glad we ditched that nonsense.
and the bird

The thing is when liverpool fans murdered the Italians, the whole of the 1st division suffered, Everton was champions and couldn't go in the European cup because of their red side
Spitty was an Everton fan when this happened but like the rest of the grief monkeys ignores Heysel whilst playing the victim card crying about how hard done by his rancid club is and blaming everything on everyone else.

GOAL: I wanted to ask about Man City and the 115 charges against them for alleged breaches of Premier League rules. How do you think that gets resolved?

Carragher: You know what? I'm not sure it ever gets resolved. Because I think in some ways, no matter what happens, if City are found to be proven not guilty, I think most people in the country, certainly fans of rival teams will all believe they have done it - it's just that they've got the best lawyers. So it'll never go away.

And if they are found guilty, City will come out and say, ‘It was persecution from the Premier League - United, Liverpool and Arsenal don't want the new kids in town coming and taking their trophies,’ or, ‘that’s the world we live in.’

I'm just tired and bored of it, if I'm being honest. Some of the things City claim… sometimes I just can't believe… when they claim that they bring in more revenue than anybody else, like Real Madrid, and teams like that, I’m like, ‘behave.”

"If they broke the rules that they signed up for as every other Premier League club did, they should be punished, and punished very, very heavily.”

-/-/-/-/-

MEDIA WHORE!
Interesting that he starts with us being innocent first, then goes on to say he’s tired and bored with it all. Almost as if Sky have told him that the case has just been thrown out and he has to keep stum.

-/-/-/-/-

MEDIA WHORE!
Carragher is a dumb fuck. I wouldn't trust him to tell me the right time if he was in a watch shop facing Big Ben.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.