Media discussion - 2024/25

I also missed Latin, finished 1 or 2 years before I started Ashton GS.

Not sure if that was good or bad as I had little interest at the time in German or French.
Spent many hours on the sports field at Ashton GS, even in winter we used to play "Wembley" under the street lamp right at the bottom of the field on Montague Road.

Spent many hours on the sports field at Ashton GS, even in winter we used to play "Wembley" under the street lamp right at the bottom of the field on Montague Road.
Last time I drove by a year or so again there were hardly any playing fields left on either side of the road.

Bit off topic but i see that BBC has dropped scruff Jims face off the news feed now they got rubber dicked in the Americas cup.....oh what a shame

Screenshot_20241019_192305_Chrome.jpg

"A whopping 4.04% of the Etihad Stadium is being left vacant on match day.

Despite the clubs on the pitch success the 55,000 seater stadium still sees an average of 2,228 empty seats so far this season."

UnFuckinBelievable! No mention of Season Card holders being unable to make THREE GAMES PER WEEK because unlike the Scousers most of us work! \0/

View attachment 135438

"A whopping 4.04% of the Etihad Stadium is being left vacant on match day.

Despite the clubs on the pitch success the 55,000 seater stadium still sees an average of 2,228 empty seats so far this season."

UnFuckinBelievable! No mention of Season Card holders being unable to make THREE GAMES PER WEEK because unlike the Scousers most of us work! \0/
If that's our biggest concern then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.