Media discussion - 2024/25

Just out of interest is it ok to criticise Joey Barton or Tommy Robinson & people of that ilk if they write defamatory stuff. I’d imagine they’d respond aggressively if called out & would lie to their followers if they’ve made a cock of themselves.

You appear to be frothing at the mouth at views your reading whilst giving advice that you aren’t following….
You think that criticising someone is the same as getting aggressive with them in public? Wow.

Nah, Martin is a West Ham fan. Who's actually been very balanced and called the cartel out for their part in the FFP mess in football. This one hates the UAE links, feeds into the narrative and people use the fact that he is/or used to be a City fan against the club and any fans who dare question their narratives against our ownership and I seem to recall he moaned about the CAS decision too, since he was siding with UEFA.

Like I alluded to, I may have conflated two different authors, since I couldn't find that CAS/UEFA charges article(seem to remember he took shots at Colin Savage, it was a while back now) on the Daily Mail(think it was there), Telegraph or Independent. I don't suppose it matters, the point was that if people are going around saying 'he's one of yours and he agrees with us' to artificially inflate the worth of their arguments(that's a good way to put it that will trigger a few if I say so myself), people will be quicker to pick up on and react more to things from them than they otherwise would have done.
Sounds like Simon Hattonstone

Southern berts... fill your boots
View attachment 129053
I used to like reading the Blizzard with its world view on the game from a variety of contributors, all bringing genuinely interesting stories from the present and near history.
Which leaves me baffled why Wilson has turned into such a moronic ****.
Don't get me started on Delaney and that wanker Panja; I have a particular dislike for the latter.

Anyway I'm off to see if I can destroy this "curse of constantly winning" that makes us so unhappy.
How the fuck he got paid for that drivel....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.