Media discussion - 2024/25

"Foden and Palmer win PFA player and young player of the year respectively. Is it proof that that the England FA coaching model is working?"

Jim Shite doesn't dare compliment City's academy.
that analogy is borderline insane, kalvin phillips has spent just as long around the england coaching model as foden and palmer yet its the england coaching model that made them 2 the players they are and city that made kalvin phillips shite

I can’t believe we are openly arguing that if you disagree with someone who is doing their job, they deserve a slap.

Honestly society has taken a big nose dive since Covid. Every other fucker has a chip on their shoulder, and a huge sense of entitlement. Kicking off with a person on a train is also big ‘main character syndrome’ vibes. I’m sure he or she was telling all his mates ‘I’m gonna kick off with that journalist. Watch me!’ before heading over.

Still silence from the bluemoon poster who kicked off on the train, I wonder why.

The other witnesses seems to think Sam is bullshitting. That yes he was approached but he responded in an aggressive manner right from the off when the original comment wasn’t in the same tone.

Strange that you’re picking his side but not surprising looking at your strange posts.

I’m not saying you’re a rag but you do come across as a bit of a sap.
IMG_1103.jpegIMG_1104.jpegIMG_1105.jpegIMG_1106.jpeg

I think it's all perfectly normal that some people believe what a journalist says and some people believe what fellow fans say, but the vast majority just think journalists can't be surprised that if you fuck around, you are inevitably going to find out at some point.

Personally, I wouldn't believe most sports journalists if they told me the sky was blue. They have lost so much credibility in the last 15 years.

I get people don’t like Lee etc because of the ex united stuff and some of his more opinion style pieces are not for me at all - the one about the City statement aroundcrowd trouble at anfield springs to mind.

But there’s no doubt he’s very plugged in with what’s going on at City generally and definitely isn’t one of the group of Journalists who want us hung, drawn and quartered over having UAE owners (Ronay, Liew & Delaney etc)

If some bloke in his 60’s pulled me up on the way to work and started having a pop i’d probably want to fill them in as well tbh, don’t think anyones covered themselves in glory there.
Abuse is an occupational risk of being a journalist but you should never get sucked in. You should never become the story. That’s unprofessional.

The other witnesses seems to think Sam is bullshitting. That yes he was approached but he responded in an aggressive manner right from the off when the original comment wasn’t in the same tone.

Strange that you’re picking his side but not surprising looking at your strange posts.

I’m not saying you’re a rag but you do come across as a bit of a sap.
View attachment 129001View attachment 129002View attachment 129003View attachment 129004
The other witnesses, who are probably all mates of the 60 year old bloke who went over to kick off with a guy on a train to his place of work for the day, all agree that their mate was right? Colour me surprised!

Good detective work btw, bet you were gutted when you couldn't find the smoking gun that I am Sam Lee. I'll take being a sap over being a bully who kicks off with people on a train.

If they had an ounce of professionalism it shouldn't make any difference.

I think in order I would rank journalists as:

City fans: none

Impartial journalists: Martin Samuel, err ..... that's it

Other arseholes writing for clicks and likes: Everyone else.
Not a single journalist would dare to come out as a City fan at the moment. You can't even find one, apart from Martin, who actually writes objectively about us.
Just boring click bait and tropes. The industry is fucked.

The other witnesses, who are probably all mates of the 60 year old bloke who went over to kick off with a guy on a train to his place of work for the day, all agree that their mate was right? Colour me surprised!

He’s not going to give you a free subscription, mate.

You weren’t there. It’s impossible to pick sides.

I can’t believe we are openly arguing that if you disagree with someone who is doing their job, they deserve a slap.

Honestly society has taken a big nose dive since Covid. Every other fucker has a chip on their shoulder, and a huge sense of entitlement. Kicking off with a person on a train is also big ‘main character syndrome’ vibes. I’m sure he or she was telling all his mates ‘I’m gonna kick off with that journalist. Watch me!’ before heading over.

Still silence from the bluemoon poster who kicked off on the train, I wonder why.
@mayo31 is a very longstanding well respected blue who has gone home and away for years, doesn’t get involved in shit and is well liked by many people who I know which is good enough for me.
I believe his version of events.
Sam Lee is a bit of a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.