Media discussion - 2024/25

If I made a pound for every time Sam Lee's name has been mentioned here, the last few days, I'd be a rich man! ;-)

The red **** got publicly humiliated by one of our players, AGAIN for talking shite. That's Ederson and was it Mahrez?

His "inside scoops" consist of "I've got a big secret but can't tell anyone".
He's built this Yankee following and they eat it up.

I don't care who his son supports. You'll find that with most glory hunting reds, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Ex-rag FFS. Think you need to stay off the sauce

I've spoken to Sam Lee a few times and he's a decent lad. Not sure what's going on with stuff, but if someone has had a pop at him then he's got every right to tell them he'll do them in if they don't fuck off imo.
Most people are used to journalists being Oxbridge types who would never sully themselves with "unprofessionalism" or failed politics writers like Delaney. Sam is much more like your normal football fan. Don't get me wrong, he's not an idiot, he speaks at least 3 languages fluently and he's a smart guy, but he's not a stuffy Henry Winter type. He's a Northerner by heart and if you have a pop then he'll have a pop back.

I've spoken to Sam Lee a few times and he's a decent lad. Not sure what's going on with stuff, but if someone has had a pop at him then he's got every right to tell them he'll do them in if they don't fuck off imo.
Most people are used to journalists being Oxbridge types who would never sully themselves with "unprofessionalism" or failed politics writers like Delaney. Sam is much more like your normal football fan. Don't get me wrong, he's not an idiot, he speaks at least 3 languages fluently and he's a smart guy, but he's not a stuffy Henry Winter type. He's a Northerner by heart and if you have a pop then he'll have a pop back.
I'll happily separate the good eggs from the lying chancers, when the journalists start separating facts from provocative bullshit and downright bollocks.
Until then, they all piss in the same grubby pot and should be treated with the same respect my son gets from random gobshites when he wears his City top to play football.
The true measure of Lee will show when the breaches decision is eventually made. One way or the other.
P s. It isn't actually OK to threaten to lamp someone when verbally confronted. It happens, people are emotional creatures, but it's not OK for violence.

I've spoken to Joey Barton a few times and he's a decent lad. Not sure what's going on with stuff, but if someone has had a pop at him then he's got every right to tell them he'll do them in if they don't fuck off imo…….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.