Media discussion - 2024/25

I can’t believe we are openly arguing that if you disagree with someone who is doing their job, they deserve a slap.

Honestly society has taken a big nose dive since Covid. Every other fucker has a chip on their shoulder, and a huge sense of entitlement. Kicking off with a person on a train is also big ‘main character syndrome’ vibes. I’m sure he or she was telling all his mates ‘I’m gonna kick off with that journalist. Watch me!’ before heading over.

Still silence from the bluemoon poster who kicked off on the train, I wonder why.
So, you are actually saying that Sam Lee was completely in the wrong for disagreeing with the Blue and offering to slap him at the next stop.

Glad we cleared that up.

Except that wasn't a lie. People on here just wanted it to be. The story he posted was backed up by a number of other City ITK types.

Ederson's wife was covering for her husband.

You know what, why am I even bothering with this thread. I'm out.

You think Ederson was genuinely pissed off at Ortega for playing well and getting credit?

Hahahahahahaha

He was fuming because he knew he was out of the last 2 games and probably the Copa America as well.

You think Ederson was genuinely pissed off at Ortega for playing well and getting credit?

Hahahahahahaha

He was fuming because he knew he was out of the last 2 games and probably the Copa America as well.

Especially with Peps record with slapped arses.

I'm certainly not one but if that's your take on people pushing back on supposed Blues threatening people in public because they write things they disagree with then there's no helping you.

I find the best option is just to not read them, rather than froth at the mouth as some of the mouth breeders on here do.
Doesn't matter if you, me, or the king never reads them. Somebody reads them and they then bring that viewpoint to a social interaction happening near you.
Ignoring the written message may help you cope. But that message, read and distributed through warped opinion by people with agendas, is going to find you eventually.
You say you don't read them, so by your logic you've never had an unsolicited conversation with anyone about City cheating?
You must be the only one...

I get people don’t like Lee etc because of the ex united stuff and some of his more opinion style pieces are not for me at all - the one about the City statement aroundcrowd trouble at anfield springs to mind.

But there’s no doubt he’s very plugged in with what’s going on at City generally and definitely isn’t one of the group of Journalists who want us hung, drawn and quartered over having UAE owners (Ronay, Liew & Delaney etc)

If some bloke in his 60’s pulled me up on the way to work and started having a pop i’d probably want to fill them in as well tbh, don’t think anyones covered themselves in glory there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.