Media discussion - 2024/25

I've spoken to Sam Lee a few times and he's a decent lad. Not sure what's going on with stuff, but if someone has had a pop at him then he's got every right to tell them he'll do them in if they don't fuck off imo.
Most people are used to journalists being Oxbridge types who would never sully themselves with "unprofessionalism" or failed politics writers like Delaney. Sam is much more like your normal football fan. Don't get me wrong, he's not an idiot, he speaks at least 3 languages fluently and he's a smart guy, but he's not a stuffy Henry Winter type. He's a Northerner by heart and if you have a pop then he'll have a pop back.

Doesn't sound like the lying oxygen thief is telling the truth though, gets challenged and he wants to cause a scene.

He's no doubt laughing looking at what's being said on here.

I am not sure that is the question here. I think the question is whether people believe a long-time poster on here as to what happened or Sam Lee. One of them is lying about what happened. I don't know what the answer is but I'm not inclined to believe Lee unconditionally, tbh.
I would disagree, the question to my mind is the one Damocles asked. Sam Lee, regardless of anything he's written, didn't instigate the confrontation. He could have tried talking to him in a civilised manner and maybe had a productive conversation, maybe even swayed his opinion a little. Instead, he went for a thinly veiled threat.

Not sure being from Oxbridge excludes you from being the type to offer someone out for a fight if you don't like what they say, or excuses someone more working class doing the same.

And do people even think, in this modern era what were considerble top level jobs are only done by posh well educated types of a well manered backgroung

I have never read an article and thought, deffinately didn't go UMIST this person.

Don't know Sam Lee and tbh don't need to, I don't find him annoying or worth confronting if he wrote something I didn't like, his job is to promote sales/clicks then how he does that is his business, unless he down right lies or just makes stuff up like Jamie Jackson types.
Lee is an agitator,intriguer,speculator and purveyor of mistrust.

He and many others know exactly what they are doing and why....its their MO.

I'm surprised an incident of this nature hasn't happened previously, maybe at the press gate at the rhs of Colin Bell reception.

Some of these malicious manipulators will reap what they sow and not before time imo !!

I'm surprised an incident of this nature hasn't happened previously, maybe at the press gate at the rhs of Colin Bell reception.

Some of these malicious manipulators will reap what they sow and not before time imo !!
MISTRUTHs
MISTRUTHs
MISTRUTHs !!

Isn't there a laws now for incitement? Is an article with so many untruths just to get clicks that?

Isn't there a laws now for incitement? Is an article with so many untruths just to get clicks that?
Don't know....but Lee and his shallow ilk know exactly what they're doing and why.

Their wing of so called 'journalism' is laced with barely disguised racism, lies, bias and groundless speculation.

They have no shame for being a part of a shameful, shameless sub culture.

There's less shame in flogging yer arse down some back ally for a pound a push !!

Don't know....but Lee and his shallow ilk know exactly what they're doing and why.

Their wing of so called 'journalism' is laced with barely disguised racism, lies, bias and groundless speculation.

They have no shame for being a part of a shameful, shameless sub culture.

There's less shame in flogging yer arse down some back ally for a pound a push !!

It pays the bills so they'll keep doing it and throw in some really good articles too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.