Media discussion - 2024/25

I've spoken to Sam Lee a few times and he's a decent lad. Not sure what's going on with stuff, but if someone has had a pop at him then he's got every right to tell them he'll do them in if they don't fuck off imo.
Most people are used to journalists being Oxbridge types who would never sully themselves with "unprofessionalism" or failed politics writers like Delaney. Sam is much more like your normal football fan. Don't get me wrong, he's not an idiot, he speaks at least 3 languages fluently and he's a smart guy, but he's not a stuffy Henry Winter type. He's a Northerner by heart and if you have a pop then he'll have a pop back.

Well within his rights to tell a random stranger who approached him to start an argument to fuck off in my opinion.

Well within his rights to tell a random stranger who approached him to start an argument to fuck off in my opinion.
He’s a well known journalist who covers City and hasn’t got the best reputation amongst fans.
Travelling down to a game with loads of blues it’s not that much of a shock that he’d be approached, and from what’s been said it wasn’t to start an argument, Lee was the one who decided to act like a hard man.
Sounds like he needs a thicker skin.

I saw this come across as a news update at 3.30 today.
30 minutes later, i turned Talk Sport on and guess who was presenting Drive-time?

"Anyway, a blue simply said to Lee you should be a bit more careful with what you write.

Lee straight away called the blue a dick.

Well it went downhill from there".

Very thinly veiled. I don't know, maybe Lee could have tried talking to him in a civilised manner and maybe had a productive conversation, maybe even swayed his opinion a little. Instead he went for calling him a dick.

Hell, just putting it out there. I don't know what happened. I am just surprised some people simply assume Lee's version of the events is the truth.
So you agree that Lee didn't instigate the situation then? Glad we got that sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.