Media discussion - 2024/25

Lee is an agitator,intriguer,speculator and purveyor of mistrust.

He and many others know exactly what they are doing and why....its their MO.

I'm surprised an incident of this nature hasn't happened previously, maybe at the press gate at the rhs of Colin Bell reception.

Some of these malicious manipulators will reap what they sow and not before time imo !!

been a few clashes around their with press.

Fatty Neil from the Sun head down when he was challenged the other season

been a few clashes around their with press.

Fatty Neil from the Sun head down when he was challenged the other season
Some of them park at the CFA and walk across the bridge.

I 'accompanied' posh boy Winter on one occasion who spluttered and choked when challenged on some of the duplicitous shit he'd written.

A warm back slapping Manchester welcome is what they all deserve !!

I 'accompanied' posh boy Winter on one occasion who spluttered and choked when challenged on some of the duplicitous shit he'd written.

In there world they are oblivious to it all! It's a great gravy train for them all free games free food and drink them write a load of bollocks

Yeah, alot of them get in really early to avoid the crowds but Curtis and what you said about Winter got caught out :-)

Yeah, alot of them get in really early to avoid the crowds but Curtis and what you said about Winter got caught out :-)
....and to fill their porkine faces afore agreeing on the agenda for the day.

A good old fashioned back slapping and hand wringing Manchester welcome should be organised for Saturday.

Let them know...that we know.

It would be rude not to !!

I would disagree, the question to my mind is the one Damocles asked. Sam Lee, regardless of anything he's written, didn't instigate the confrontation. He could have tried talking to him in a civilised manner and maybe had a productive conversation, maybe even swayed his opinion a little. Instead, he went for a thinly veiled threat.

"Anyway, a blue simply said to Lee you should be a bit more careful with what you write.

Lee straight away called the blue a dick.

Well it went downhill from there".

Very thinly veiled. I don't know, maybe Lee could have tried talking to him in a civilised manner and maybe had a productive conversation, maybe even swayed his opinion a little. Instead he went for calling him a dick.

Hell, just putting it out there. I don't know what happened. I am just surprised some people simply assume Lee's version of the events is the truth.

Southern berts... fill your boots
View attachment 129053
I’m surprised the club hasn’t offered them a free suite at the Etihad.

Free food and drinks (just like matchday)
A few hours of Pro-Man United/Arsenal/Liverpool chat, anti-City discussions while slagging our club/owners off.

Our PR management sat next to the stage with fingers in their ears smiling and nodding away hoping they will come next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.