Media discussion - 2024/25

He’s a well known journalist who covers City and hasn’t got the best reputation amongst fans.
Travelling down to a game with loads of blues it’s not that much of a shock that he’d be approached, and from what’s been said it wasn’t to start an argument, Lee was the one who decided to act like a hard man.
Sounds like he needs a thicker skin.

Or a fatter lip.

He’s a well known journalist who covers City and hasn’t got the best reputation amongst fans.
Travelling down to a game with loads of blues it’s not that much of a shock that he’d be approached, and from what’s been said it wasn’t to start an argument, Lee was the one who decided to act like a hard man.
Sounds like he needs a thicker skin.

I mean he only tweeted about it not like he got straight on the blower to the police and got the blue arrested is it? Not having a go at the blue either, whole thing sounds like a bit of a storm in a teacup tbh.

So you agree that Lee didn't instigate the situation then? Glad we got that sorted.

That would depend on how it was said. You have no idea of the context.

If you came up to me and said you should be more careful what you post aggressively then I might call you a dick. If you came up to me and said you need to be more careful what you post with a smile on your face then I would probably say yes, you are probably right.

You know nothing about this incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.