Media discussion - 2024/25

Well we know it's nothing to do with being a nonce or the bbc wouldn't of sacked him so soon.
Sending "unsolicited text messages" to a female staff member apparently.

All depends on their content I suppose.. were they vile explicit and lurid or were they just a bit of harmless flirting?

The BBC has such wildly conflicting double standards its impossible to gauge.

I find what they pay as eye watering. Most of it for reading out loud
If you're reading this Clive, obviously I don't mean you
Reading is a stretch, don’t they just repeat what told by the earpiece. Too thick to read

I find what they pay as eye watering. Most of it for reading out loud
If you're reading this Clive, obviously I don't mean you
They are very selective in who gets well paid, a good friend of mine plays in the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra, she has to supplement her income with teaching, then again she’s not a paedo so can’t expect to get top whack.

didnt he do time as well in his younger days
I think with Deeney it’s a case of him simply asking for a job and the potential employer crumbles and says yes through utter fear.

A modern day Yosser Hughes, if you will.

does that make us entitled to be aggressive towards the press who are continually having a pop at city and then belittling city fans saying we are paranoid and theyd do it to any club when that is demonstrably untrue.

No, that's mental. You can't equate someone acting aggressively in your face to someone writing an article you don't like about a football club. That is absolutely not the same thing.

You don't have the right to be twats to strangers in person because you didn't like something they wrote about City. Just having to even explain that is bonkers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.