Media discussion - 2024/25

Inappropriate behaviour apparently
And yet they just hired Troy Deeney who got sacked from his managers job and part of that was down to a 4 game ban for threatening physical violence against an official (The FA released the written reasons for Deeney's punishment on Saturday, with the manager accused of telling Andrew Hickman, the fourth official: "If you weren't a referee, I would punch your ******* head in.") to do the team of the week

And yet they just hired Troy Deeney who got sacked from his managers job and part of that was down to a 4 game ban for threatening physical violence against an official (The FA released the written reasons for Deeney's punishment on Saturday, with the manager accused of telling Andrew Hickman, the fourth official: "If you weren't a referee, I would punch your ******* head in.") to do the team of the week

I didn't know thats what Deeney did. Shocking

didnt he do time as well in his younger days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.