Media discussion - 2024/25

A little before my time but one of my relatives told me the full story, and knows the guy who took the pinch as well as the fella that lamped Docherty.
I was on that train. Docherty started the trouble. He was pissed. It started as good natured banter but escalated. I know at least one person was jailed. There was a regular crew of City fans who went on the service trains( not the specials) in those days. They were crazy times.

I was on that train. Docherty started the trouble. He was pissed. It started as good natured banter but escalated. I know at least one person was jailed. There was a regular crew of City fans who went on the service trains( not the specials) in those days. They were crazy times.
A workmate of mine was there and that’s how he told it. It was his mates involved in the altercation.

No, that's mental. You can't equate someone acting aggressively in your face to someone writing an article you don't like about a football club. That is absolutely not the same thing.

You don't have the right to be twats to strangers in person because you didn't like something they wrote about City. Just having to even explain that is bonkers

While we're on bonkers, deciding a usually reliable journalist is wrong about a negative story because the players wife defended him on social media is absolutely bonkers.

We were on the way back from Ipswich via London. I think it was the game Barry Silkman got his only goal….a chip from the halfway line!
Silkman scored three for City (just looked it up).

Had to check because I recall him scoring a goal with his head at Maine Road and after he scored he went over to Big Mal on the bench pointing to his head, presumably because of something Malcom had said about his heading in training!

Could the presenters on sky sports news please refrain from saying it's not fair on everyone else that we've re-signed gundog!

It's beginning to fuck me off and it looks very unprofessional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.