Media discussion - 2024/25

Jamie Jackson.
Absolute fruit.

He was the first to ask questions about the charges on the embargoed press conference.

He kept saying human beings human beings human beings, I thought what the funk is he on about. Pep was looking like who the funk is this prick.

State of the media in this country.
Just watched it... What an absolute c#nt...
How Pep stops himself from offering these c#nts out and giving them a pasting, I do not know.
I salute him for doing the right thing

That was my point really. About as insane as saying Mahrez wasn't as liked as some of our other players because of his ethnicity and religion, "although that may not be a problem for many .....". Absolute bullshit delivered for a reason. Maybe he should have been more careful what he wrote. Oh no, we can't say that unless he takes offence. The ****.

And it's very likely he picked that up from here when a couple of fanboys were saying that ("City fans" who have since disappeared, btw) at the time. So Sam, if you are reading this, maybe you should be more careful what you write. Damn. I did it again.

He has gone way down the list of reliable journalists for me since then and he is now in some God-awful company.

But but but……. He speaks 3 languages & is a hard ****!

Jamie Jackson.
Absolute fruit.

He was the first to ask questions about the charges on the embargoed press conference.

He kept saying human beings human beings human beings, I thought what the funk is he on about. Pep was looking like who the funk is this prick.

State of the media in this country.
I wondered who the knob was asking those fucking stupid questions.

That was my point really. About as insane as saying Mahrez wasn't as liked as some of our other players because of his ethnicity and religion, "although that may not be a problem for many .....". Absolute bullshit delivered for a reason. Maybe he should have been more careful what he wrote. Oh no, we can't say that unless he takes offence. The ****.

And it's very likely he picked that up from here when a couple of fanboys were saying that ("City fans" who have since disappeared, btw) at the time. So Sam, if you are reading this, maybe you should be more careful what you write. Damn. I did it again.

He has gone way down the list of reliable journalists for me since then and he is now in some God-awful company.

I liked how Pep reeled off the dates of when the media will go into overdrive ……

He also saw through the shit house question of if he’s interested in Sterling.

Clear & organised!!

Last edited:
That was my point really. About as insane as saying Mahrez wasn't as liked as some of our other players because of his ethnicity and religion, "although that may not be a problem for many .....". Absolute bullshit delivered for a reason.

Also, the reason I unfollowed Sam Lee and stopped taking his reports seriously. The 'take" was nothing more than an insidious attempt at creating a new form of Citywhackery. Quite frankly, it disgusted me.

I thought at the time (and still do) that this was a dog whistle comparison to Liverpool's fans (not unwarranted, to be fair) hero-worshipping of Salah, a winger of similar ethnicity. He threw it out there, probably more in hope of a pile-on than expectation but, even so, he thought the benefit to him was worthy of the risk to the character of me, you and every other City fan.The ingredients were there, noble Kopites vs nasty Kippax-dwellers... unfortunately, it didn't take. Not least, because it is so clearly bollocks.

Sadly for Mr. Lee, it was a particularly dumb attempt at painting City fans in general as something we are not. (If you're reading this, Sam, there's a massive fuck -off "Thank You Sheikh Manspur" banner, you might have considered before attempting to playi the Islamaphobe card).

Don't know what happened on the train. Don't care either.. As somebody said, a storm in a teacup. On every level, I would respectfully suggest to fellow blues that Mr. Lee certainly is not worthy of such attention.

PS: I think I maight copyright the term, 'Citywhackery"?

Last edited:
All these BBC sackings and the rest ;-) Hope Sir Clive keeps his head down, keeps slipping the City questions into Mastermind and wears that nice sky blue shirt and smiles on Saturday nights when City win.
Such a cool dude.

Get him on the pitch pre ko.

He can show Natalie Screech how to present !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.