Media discussion - 2024/25

Fucking bbc, story about “what Oasis mean to football fans in Manchester” - guess which stadium the picture they show is taken in? And it isn’t the Etihad or Maine Road. They don’t pretend to hide it, and some snidey little media city rag **** will have spent all day finding the photo, and now sniggering about it like a sad little ragcuntprick

Fucking bbc, story about “what Oasis mean to football fans in Manchester” - guess which stadium the picture they show is taken in? And it isn’t the Etihad or Maine Road. They don’t pretend to hide it, and some snidey little media city rag **** will have spent all day finding the photo, and now sniggering about it like a sad little ragcuntprick
Wembley?.........it's a pretty standard pic they show of the brothers and not difficult for a little ragcuntprick to find

I’ve been watching Barrow V Derby on Sky Sports +

It’s a shit game and the stream isn’t particularly great either.

But there’s just a commentator on his own, with no co- comms. Every time the ball flies 10 yards over the bar, I’m bracing myself for Keown or Dixon to pipe up with, “He’ll be disappointed with that.”

But nothing. Just silence. Heaven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.