Media discussion - 2024/25

Its all a bit quiet in the media again that City are bottom of the net spend table this summer, yet again, while United are top. And yet the rags have shown no signs of improving while we're looking as good as ever. What a well run club.

All I hear is that Liverpool have signed no players, whenever they recently signed a £35m sub goalkeeper

But but but, Pep could sign Bravo for £13m and when that didn't work go out and sign Ederson the following year.

I’ve been watching Barrow V Derby on Sky Sports +

It’s a shit game and the stream isn’t particularly great either.

But there’s just a commentator on his own, with no co- comms. Every time the ball flies 10 yards over the bar, I’m bracing myself for Keown or Dixon to pipe up with, “He’ll be disappointed with that.”

But nothing. Just silence. Heaven.
I felt the same but great win for the Bluebirds

Only watch the match no pre, post or HT. The pundits, who I dot give a damn what they say, are there to pan out the time between adverts which, Im not interested in as well
I Use foreign channels, some of which don't even bother with presenters. Now tv just shows highlights of first half at half time. Others show highlights from the other games or all the goals from past week.

I’ve been watching Barrow V Derby on Sky Sports +

It’s a shit game and the stream isn’t particularly great either.

But there’s just a commentator on his own, with no co- comms. Every time the ball flies 10 yards over the bar, I’m bracing myself for Keown or Dixon to pipe up with, “He’ll be disappointed with that.”

But nothing. Just silence. Heaven.
One of the things Keown and his ilk do, is after watching somebody score from 25 yards say "Well,he does have that in his locker", we know, Stig, we've just watched it.

One of the things Keown and his ilk do, is after watching somebody score from 25 yards say "Well,he does have that in his locker", we know, Stig, we've just watched it.

You can put 99% of the shit they all come out with in the “stating the bleeding obvious” category.

Even though he was extremely unlikable, the last one I can remember who used to occasionally come out with observations that weren’t blindingly obvious to a casual fan, was Mark Lawrenson.

You can put 99% of the shit they all come out with in the “stating the bleeding obvious” category.

Even though he was extremely unlikable, the last one I can remember who used to occasionally come out with observations that weren’t blindingly obvious to a casual fan, was Mark Lawrenson.
Then you've got the old faithful "How can he (a winger) be offside there, he's looking right across the line"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.