Media discussion - 2024/25

Phillips?

That’s right. Of all the CDMs they’ve compared him to the obvious player was the one bought & moved after coming up short. You can have all the tackling stats you want but if you can’t take the ball on the half turn & build up play you’ve not improved.

Only watch the match no pre, post or HT. The pundits, who I dot give a damn what they say, are there to pan out the time between adverts which, Im not interested in as well
The American feed on my IPTV last season at the end of games, think it was Fox (no better pre/HT etc than Sky) just showed us going over and celebrating with the fans until the players left the pitch with just crowd noise which was lovely.

Fucking bbc, story about “what Oasis mean to football fans in Manchester” - guess which stadium the picture they show is taken in? And it isn’t the Etihad or Maine Road. They don’t pretend to hide it, and some snidey little media city rag **** will have spent all day finding the photo, and now sniggering about it like a sad little ragcuntprick
Like I said petty, childish and pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.