Media discussion - 2024/25

We got the softest penalty in the world at old trafford last year, at 0-0. The same at Stamford Bridge. Whilst I don't disagree with some of your claims, all it shows though is a biased and bitter viewpoint towards them, where many would agree. That tribalism clouds logic and judgements. You feel they have been treated favorably, the fans of that shite would argue they had to play a second half with ten men and their captain sent off over something a panel have decided shouldn't have happened. So even if you think overturning it is corrupt or biased, they have still been punished for something wrongly in that match. I find it funnier he didn't deserve to be sent off.
You aw Howaw Webb and I've got me wed cawd wescinded

Nedum showing his knowledge on the BBC CL highlights show.

I see they've bumped Eilidh Barbour off the show and put the Rag chapman there instead which is a shame.
Think Mark Chapman is very good.
MOTD2 is far superior to the Saturday version with Lineker constantly failing to be funny with his "pals" - funny how "Wrighty" fecked him off.
Chapman asks the different pundits the right questions and seems impartial.
Appreciate his team is MUFC, but hides it well, in my opinion...

I am referring to ones off the top of my head. I am sure a little research will show other teams having cards overturned. Your logic is two people got it wrong at the weekend, my argument would be the ref and VAR didn't see enough to intervene but I can guarantee, that if the ref gave the red card, then VAR told him it is only a yellow and overturned it mid match, you and everybody else on here would be crying foul play and how they are cheating to keep it 11-11 and their captain and best player staying on the pitch. Ultimately it's a lose lose then, as the panel have rightly overturned it and foul play is cried more. Bruno asked to speak to Sky apparently. You are now using guess work to say they wouldn't allow anybody else to do it. You are also ignoring that only last month Rice was allowed to talk about his red card, again a situation where a player feels aggrieved and wanted to get their point across.

Simply put, this isn't a united thing. It is actually an example of them righting a wrong. That shouldn't offend anybody.
Rag.

Yeah and in which they did both. If we are claiming the panel is corrupt and got him off because he is a rag, does it matter if he spoke after the game?
You've picked a strange hill to die on. If a poster listed 5 red cards overturned since Var was introduced, for any other team bar the rags and dips, I'd accept it.
But they can't.
The truth is, this only happened because the Premier League caved in to the medias golden team and their own cash cow.

Edit: I've just read your shit about softest penalty at the swamp !!!! You are a weird one.

We got the softest penalty in the world at old trafford last year, at 0-0. The same at Stamford Bridge. Whilst I don't disagree with some of your claims, all it shows though is a biased and bitter viewpoint towards them, where many would agree. That tribalism clouds logic and judgements. You feel they have been treated favorably, the fans of that shite would argue they had to play a second half with ten men and their captain sent off over something a panel have decided shouldn't have happened. So even if you think overturning it is corrupt or biased, they have still been punished for something wrongly in that match. I find it funnier he didn't deserve to be sent off.
You joined here just before we played the rags at Wembley….hmmm

I am referring to ones off the top of my head. I am sure a little research will show other teams having cards overturned. Your logic is two people got it wrong at the weekend, my argument would be the ref and VAR didn't see enough to intervene but I can guarantee, that if the ref gave the red card, then VAR told him it is only a yellow and overturned it mid match, you and everybody else on here would be crying foul play and how they are cheating to keep it 11-11 and their captain and best player staying on the pitch. Ultimately it's a lose lose then, as the panel have rightly overturned it and foul play is cried more. Bruno asked to speak to Sky apparently. You are now using guess work to say they wouldn't allow anybody else to do it. You are also ignoring that only last month Rice was allowed to talk about his red card, again a situation where a player feels aggrieved and wanted to get their point across.

Simply put, this isn't a united thing. It is actually an example of them righting a wrong. That shouldn't offend anybody.
Sniff.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.