Media manipulation...

Re: Sam Ricketts taunts Manchester City with a Premier pred.....

Ric said:
I'm pretty sure most of the people on this thread haven't read the OP or the actual article, but have just replied with bristling indignation based on the headline.

I have read it and I still think he is talking bollocks.

If we concentrate on us and keep on winning there is F all u*d can do...............end of.

BTW I have thought for a while that we will break the Prem scoring record,. anyone fancy against notlob?

Mikecini said:
Ric said:
I'm pretty sure most of the people on this thread haven't read the OP or the actual article, but have just replied with bristling indignation based on the headline. Which is what the MEN wanted, I suspect.

For those who haven't read it...

The Blues can equal United’s Premier League record of winning 19 consecutive matches and become the first top-flight side since Newcastle in 1906 to win the first 14 league games of the season – and are hot favourites to do so.
19 consecutive matches? I think he means 19 consecutive HOME matches.

route46 said:
whats the problem? he thinks utd will win the title, its called an a opinion hes not slagged us off.
how touchy do some people get????
Who wants is opinion.

Enjoy the championship and reduced wages Sammie lad haha. Nice try for a wind up but Please.

Don't see why people get so worked up about it.

He has made a prediction which can be argued for or against. When all said and done there are only 2 points between us and both could say it's in their own hands.

There is a fair way to go and if the rags beat spuds like they usually do then they have a much easier run in.

MCFC BOB said:
Mikecini said:
Ric said:
I'm pretty sure most of the people on this thread haven't read the OP or the actual article, but have just replied with bristling indignation based on the headline. Which is what the MEN wanted, I suspect.

For those who haven't read it...

The Blues can equal United’s Premier League record of winning 19 consecutive matches and become the first top-flight side since Newcastle in 1906 to win the first 14 league games of the season – and are hot favourites to do so.
19 consecutive matches? I think he means 19 consecutive HOME matches.

And 14 HOME league games. Well spotted Bob. Great reporting from the MEN eh?

I don't have a problem with what he has said there. At the end of the day the rags have it in their own hands - as do we - as it currently stands... Come on Spurs!

Newspapers pay people solely to write headlines.

A good headline writer takes a boring, nothing story, like an unknown footballer's opinion on who he think might win the league into something that will generate a multi page thread on a popular website talking about it.

He's a no mark, why would anyone give a fuck what he thinks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.